Dedsploit – Multipurpose network tool
Dedsploit is a multi purpose network attacking tool, which provides a simple and easy to understand interface to n00bys to perform simple DoS, SSH brute force, recon, etc…..
It is an open source software used for attacking network protocols and network exploitation. This framework aims to exploit and attack some common everyday vulnerabilities, whether it is a misconfiguration of an SSH server, or even the utilisation of apache2 as a web server, which could be subjected to malicious Slowloris DoS attacks.
If you want to know how to do DoS attack, read this guide here.
- Open your browser and search for “dedsploit+github” in Google.
- Open the Github link and copy the git link.
- Open your Linux/MAC terminal and type in “ git clone “ to clone the git repository.
- After the download completes change your directory to dedsploit directory.
- Now change the permission for the installer file and the executable file by typing “chmod +x installer” and “chmod +x dedsploit”.
- Now run the installer by typing “./installer”.
- It will attempt to install all required packages and update/upgrade your OS.
- After successful installation type “./dedsploit”.
After successful installation, you will see this sort of interface
Type In “Help” to list available commands
On help, you will get
- Modules – which displays the available attacks
- Clear – to clear the screen
- Clearcache – to clear logs/caches
- Update – to update dedsploit along with OS
These are the attacks which you can perform with dedsploit tool
- SSH – This module helps you to brute force into an ssh service of a server and get the user credentials by using a dictionary containing the valid user/password of the server
- Recon – Performs a nmap scan on your local network and displays available devices, you need to stop it by ‘ctrl+c’ or it will continue in a loop. If you don’t know what is recon, I highly recommend you to read this Recon guide here.
- Smtp – It also does a brute force along with SMS bomb(sending huge amount of spam emails to users making his/her inbox inaccessible)
- HTTP – Perform a Solaris DoS attack on the apache2 server which has misconfigured set of codes
So n00bies that’s all about dedsploit, a starting tool for you. If you want to know how to hack a wifi without any tool read the tutorial on How To Hack A Wifi Without Any Tool and if you like the article then do share it to let you hacker friends know about it and do rate the tutorial. Thank you.
Keep hunting and happy hunting